Picture
Well I'm back (and married), it's been a hectic past few days.  Our wedding turned out amazing, even better than I would have expected.  There were a few hiccups along the way, but that's to be expected with so much going on.

Enough about me, lets get talking about some drink coasters.  The ebay auction for my set of drink coasters has ended.  Did you happen to notice the picture above?  The one with the little red circle?  The one that says Winning bid?  Yup, they sold.  Unfortunately they only sold for the starting price of 99 cents, but did I mention they sold?  At the time the listing ended there were 485 views and 10 watchers.  Not too bad.

Overall it can be considered a victory when looking at the whole picture.  The way I look at it, I was able to convince someone to pay me for a pretty much useless item.  I will be honest and say I think I got my hopes up a little too high. After the number of views and the number of watches I thought they might at least go for a few dollars.

At this point you might be wondering what's next.  I mean the drink coasters sold, time to move on to the next bad idea, right?  Wrong, I beleive I have only scratched the surface of the drink coaster market. I've actually decided to create a website that features my coasters with a very convincing sales pitch.  I will be working on this here and there over the next few days.  Most of the content is already written. I plan on using the description from my ebay listing as a starting point.

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that even after my first sale I'm still in the red on this endeavor.  There is a perfectly good excuse for this though, in the next update I'll be sharing my new website with you. I've already purchased the domain!  Yes, I do realize the wait will be agonizing for you, so I'll try to get it done quickly.  Until next time...

Comments

06/07/2015 5:34am

As nice blog,but you could have made this blog more cool if you could configure the language changer pluigin but all the same you have done a good job **$$

02/26/2017 3:04am

It's nice that you are able to share how that turned out. I just noticed that you don't update your website anymore. I hope you read this soon. I think what you are sharing here is very educational. That part about selling at a very low bid is really interesting. It leaves everyone curious.We want more information like that.

08/14/2015 9:11am

It is certain that every body would get amazon gift card codes and there is nothing to redeem these amazon codes. I was stunned to see that I got a great discount on my shopping.

10/31/2015 5:59am

Thanks for posting this. I wish it was able to be translated, but for some reason Google toolbar isn't working. I copy pasted it into another application and read the post.

They earn money from an air!

01/21/2016 11:37am

Very nice and helpful information has been given in this article.

05/10/2016 1:46am

I am really happy for you. I really am.

Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

06/16/2016 11:32am

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

08/01/2016 12:28am

Very Interesting !! I appreciate your blog its a interesting and it attract other peoples to read this blog.

08/30/2016 7:35am

Its an informative discussion that water is a key element for our health we should always use eight to ten glasses of water everyday. which cover the deficiency of water in our body which leads to a stron circulatory system.

09/25/2016 11:32pm

My spouse and i read phrase for expression, here you provide an interesting article could be a materials reference point me in the work, thank you very much.

05/18/2017 6:54am

There are few business credit building companies out there, however, those that are out there are taking advantage of the lack of knowledge from the general public regarding business credit and how to get a business loan. DON'T LET THEM RIP YOU OFF!

09/03/2017 2:05am

Attractive, do not forget to follow the news from this address. You are our smart visitor.

09/07/2017 7:54am

Science function is to develop the progress of the nation and civilization.

09/11/2017 4:25pm

This is very qualified for me, I am glad have got information from you.

09/20/2017 7:27am

Great news and informations for you all. We offer any programs for you learning English easily.

09/23/2017 5:30am

We use Hygienic Detergents made from natural ingredients so as not to damage the sofa.

09/27/2017 5:59am

As a note for who will follow the birds chirping competition must know the basic criteria of chirping bird competition. Basic criteria of an assessment on the bird singing contest one of them focuses on the rhythm of the song that brought the bird, the rhythm of the song is a sound that has a tune with a regular and matching tempo.

We Are The Best Programming Testing Preparing Foundation In Chennai. Manual Testing, Mechanization Testing And Execution Testing Preparing Given By Industry Top Most Experienced Persons.

10/17/2017 3:54pm

​​Java. Only 75 minutes by speed boat from Jakarta we can enjoy the beauty of nature that is irreplaceable. We as a thousand island residents are very happy to help you Indonesian people to enjoy this stunning natural beauty with family or friends. With the cheap holiday packages we have,

10/23/2017 6:47am

The first car rental was a great experience. The second care rental, the gentleman wasn't very friendly and didn't know how to use my credit card so it was declined. He advised me that he had to run a soft credit.

10/28/2017 4:49am

Small colonial house plans offer symmetrical designs, featuring porches, keystone, dormers and front door panels with sidelights. Many colonial-style homes offer the interior of formal and informal meeting rooms that adorn the porch.

11/02/2017 4:44pm

This examination is usually completed within a maximum of two months from the end of the announcement period. If there is no problem in each process, the DGR shall publish and grant the applicant a certificate of mark to the applicant

11/07/2017 5:01am

The number of car rental companies today make prospective car rental customers confused to determine the choice where the best car rental and can be trusted. Sewamobildenpasar Bali is a company engaged in transportation services car rental in Bali.

11/08/2017 5:51pm

When renting a car for Bali, you can search our extensive inventory for ordering cars like luxury, compact, economical, SUV, convertible, etc.

11/09/2017 5:39am

Hazard felt happy about himself and Morata could collaborate well on the green grass. He also stressed that he can understand the true movement of Morata in front of the opposing goal.

11/10/2017 7:25am

The modern dining room often has a minimalist design, with only a few focal pieces of furniture occupying the space. It's good to play with textures and materials in the modern dining room.

11/13/2017 11:24pm

The development of various models that are current, modern, elegant, and also luxurious to be comfortable to be occupied continue to be done by the minimalist home designers.